Citabria Readyset 10652RS
Citabria Readyset 10652RS - Yellow Color
Product ID: KP10652RS
Weighing just 22g with a wing span of only 420mm, the MINIUM CITABRIA is engineered for slow flight speed so it can cruise through the air at a brisk walking pace. The CITABRIA joins the CESSNA as part of the groundbreaking MINIUM micro-scale airplane series, but with slightly larger wing area and increased lift for even slower flight capability complimented by a propeller specially adapted to the CITABRIA’s specifications. This enables a turning circle about 50cm smaller than the CESSNA. The fully-assembled fuselage features an innovative one-piece R/C unit comprising micro speed control amp, receiver and two linear stroke servos, complete with pre-set linkages. The 3-channel control system delivers excellent response through control of the elevator, rudder and motor. The safety and power of a Lithium Polymer battery provides the energy to a 6mm coreless motor and a gear reduction unit that produces plenty of torque and power for speed to fly loops etc. when required. Using the world standard ISM band with a 2.4GHz control system that automatically scans for open frequencies on the spectrum, control is safe from interference. Switch the transmitter on and it automatically scans a 79 wave spectrum and locks on to an open frequency with the receiver. This allows up to 26 MINIUM airplanes to be flown at the same time! Enjoy the MINIUM’s majestic slow flight and flexibility of flying indoors or outdoors!
- Fully factory finished, complete with coloring and special R/C system linkages. Tail wing is also pre-attached so just charge the battery and take-off.
- Newly developed 2.4GHz transmitter automatically scans a 79 wave spectrum to provide extra safe control. Up to 26 airplanes can be flown at the same time.
- Functions automatically once the receiver and transmitter ID have registered. (Already registered when shipped).
- Transmitter features digital trim that moves in 10 stages according to change in tone scale.
- Features newly developed lightweight one-piece speed control amp with receiver unit, and two linear stroke servos.
- Airplane stand features built-in battery charger so it can be used for either display or flight preparation.
- Insert the included Li-Po battery into the battery charger and the LED lights to indicate charging has started. Auto-cut feature stops when charging is complete. Battery charges in about 20 minutes and LED goes out to indicate charging is complete. **Charging time may vary depending on certain conditions.
- Super lightweight design with styrene tires realizes ultra slow flight control.
- Slow flight capability allows flight times of about 15 minutes with a fully charged battery.
- Fully assembled fuselage
- 3.7V-70mAh Lithium Polymer battery pack
- Combination display stand with auto-cut quick charger
- 2.4GHz 2-stick transmitter with digital trim
Required for Operation:
- AA sized x 4 batteries for transmitter, AA sized x 4 batteries for charger.
- Caution) Oxyride batteries cannot be used.
- Length 335mm
- Width 420mm
- Gear Ratio 4.25：1
- Weight 22g (approx.)
- Motor M6 Coreless Motor
- Wing Area 3.3dm2
- Wing Load 6.7g/dm2
- Wing Type Original Cambered Type
- R/C System
- PERFEX KT-17 Special 2.4GHz 3-channel, one piece system
- Propeller D100mm×P60mm